Friday, July 25, 2008

Blue Room

Limited edition five-track EP from the London-based quartet. Includes three exclusive tracks: 'Bigger Stronger', 'See You Soon' & 'Such a Rush'.
Customer Review: Regan was right! Just say no.
Stick with X&Y for your one-hit-wonders. This EP sucks. Maybe they just need to switch to Coplandia, as this effort is one bad trip. -Dr.Q
Customer Review: I'm so glad I bought this
This is a pretty rare EP that was released before their breakthrough album, Parachutes, came out. It is definitely worth your money. I found it in Tower Records Import/Singles section for 6 or 7 bucks after I had got A Rush of Blood to the Head. Well, this release is somewhat different from AROBTTH in that it is extremely mellow. While their latest album leans more to piano ballads and U2-ish pop songs, Blue Room EP's 5 tracks are very laid-back and beautiful. I wish they could have kept on making songs like "Bigger Stonger", the first track on the EP that stuns me every time. In short, this EP is pure magic.


Im just going to say it right now, I hate clubbing. The musics too loud, a lot of creepy guys are there, and people in my crew are always getting drunk. Not to mention that the club has its reputation as one of the hardest places to pick up women. However for all the negatives there are, I find myself going there every week. On a Saturday night, thats where all the attractive women on.

Clubbing is what separates the men from the boys. Youre either one of the guys dancing with women on the floor, or youre on the sideline with your Corona watching him. Its difficult, but definitely possible.

1. Whoever approaches the most, leaves with the most numbers

When it comes down to it, clubbing is really just a numbers game. Some women come to the club just to dance with their girlfriends (while dressing like they want every guy to approaching them). Its hard to weed out which girls are approachable and which are not. The best thing to do is to just grab your balls, and go for it. If you get rejected, then move on to the next girl. And dont take it personally or let it ruin your night. If you approach a girl, you have a 50% chance of success. If you dont approach, then you have 0%.

2. Its all about Social Proof

Not only do people judge you by what you wear, but they also judge you by who youre with. Whos more attractive: The guy with a few girls at the bar taking shots with them, or the guy with his friends standing near the wall checking out the dance floor? I always try to take females friends along when I can. I like to dance with them at the beginning because it lets me scout the area to see whos there, much better than walking around by yourself.

The majority of women that I meet are through people I already know in the club. After you start going there a while, youll get to know more people and start noticing a lot of the same groups go every week. When I enter I say hi to everyone I know, and usually they bring with them some friends. I get introduced and its game on, no need for the approach phase.

3. What to wear

Many clubs are strict when it comes to the way you dress entering the club. My friend gets in all the time for this one club wearing black converses, but he cant get into another wearing the same thing.

The safe outfit - Black oxfords, dark socks, dark jeans, a button up dress shirt (top 1-2 buttons unbuttoned and you can roll up the sleeves to slightly below the elbows).

You can get into any club wearing this and you wont look bad. But if you read my article on peacocking, then you know you wanna look a little bit different from the standard. Personally I like wearing a t-shirt with an interesting blazer.

I know this is common sense, but please take a shower and wear some anti-perspirant before you go out. Also put on some decent cologne because youre going to get close when you dance. My two favorites are Issey Miyake and Burberry Brit. If you dont have a cologne, ask a female friend to help you pick one out at Sephora or Macys.

4. Have a good wingman

Women are never alone in the club. The best targets in my opinion are when two girls are by themselves. You can approach them by yourself, but the girl youre with is not going to leave her friend to dance with you. Thats where having a good wingman can be helpful. Also wingmen can encourage you to to approach and help you rebound. I remember one time we had an approach go bad. Afterwards my wingman told me Man those bitches are ugly anyways, lets find someone else. We kept going and found ourselves even better women later.

The golden rule is whoever approaches the girls and picks them up, gets first pick. So dont be bitching about getting the fat chick if your buddy made the moves ;).

5. Dont drink too much

Self-explanatory.

6. Timeline

Approach -> Talk -> Dance -> Get her phone # -> Go somewhere with her.

You approach the women with whatever opener you have. You talk to her a bit and engage her. When a song I like comes on I tell her I love this songs. Lets go dance and take her hand to the dance floor.

The dance floor is something that comes with experience and hard to put into words. But basically you make small advances towards her and see what her limits are. Ive had success making out with women on the dance floor, but the majority of them just want to dance at this stage. After dancing I take her back to where my friends are and we all drink. Talk to her a bit more and get her phone number. The clubs usually close at 2 or 3am and I always go out and eat with my friends, so I will invite her along. After that the rest is up to you.

Clubbing can be intimidating for anyone thats going there for the first time. But like all things, youll improve with experience.

http://beawomanizer.com/double-your-dating-ebook-review

Visit beawomanizer.com for more FREE articles on how to attract and seduce the women of your dreams.

latin music lyrics

No comments: